SATURDAY, APRIL 4, 2020
“Houston, we’ve had a problem.”
These words set in motion a historic series of events. For three days, three astronauts huddled in the Aquarius Lunar Module as the Mission Control team on Earth worked to solve the problem of how to bring them home. Meanwhile, the world united in prayer and hope for the survival of three Americans 200,000 miles from Earth.
No other space mission before or since called on the collaboration of so many in Mission Control and beyond to solve such a critical challenge. Apollo 13: A Mission of Survival. A Mission of Teamwork. A Mission of Hope. Join us to celebrate the great Victory of Apollo 13, where the Apollo 13 Command Module, Odyssey, was restored, preserved and is proudly on display in Cosmosphere’s Apollo Gallery.
Slated to appear: Jim Lovell, Fred Haise, Gene Kranz, Gerry Griffin, Milt Windler, John Aaron, Jerry Bostick, Vance Brand, Chuck Deiterich, Ed Fendell, Spencer Gardner, Jack Lousma, Ed Smylie, Frank VanRensselaer and…Andrew Chaikin, Author; Michael Griffin, Undersecretary of Defense for Research and Engineering and former NASA Administrator. Glynn Lunney will be a pre-recorded video.*
Tickets on sale to Cosmosphere Members:
Monday, February 24, 2020 at 9:00 am
Tickets on sale to Non-Members:
Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 9:00 am
Mission Debrief Ticket:
$32 Cosmosphere Member**
Saturday, April 4, 2020
1:30 pm (doors will open at 12:30 pm)
Location: Hutchinson’s Historic Fox Theatre
18 E 1st Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67501
Join us at Hutchinson's Historic Fox Theatre for an Apollo 13 Panel Discussion with Apollo 13 astronauts and MOCR team members as well as Michael Griffin, former NASA Administrator and current Undersecretary of Defense for Research and Engineering. With panel moderators: Author Andrew Chaikin and Cosmosphere CEO Jim Remar. Limited tickets available.
$700 Cosmosphere Member**
Saturday, April 4, 2020
1100 North Plum, Hutchinson, KS 67501
Odyssey Package includes:
• One Mission Debrief Ticket to Apollo 13 Panel Discussion at Hutchinson’s Historic Fox Theatre
• A Special Three-Day All Access Mission Pass to the Cosmosphere (to be used April 3-5, 2020)
• Commemorative Event Badge with lanyard
• Exclusive Apollo 13 gift
• Valet Parking
• Pre-Gala Cocktail reception with Honored Guests in the Cosmosphere’s Hall of Space Museum beginning at 5:30 pm
• Once-in-a-Lifetime Photo Opp with Apollo 13 astronauts Jim Lovell and Fred Haise by the Apollo 13 command module, Odyssey, in the Hall of Space Museum
• Gala Dinner and Q & A with the Apollo Crew and MOCR team in the Cosmosphere Lobby from 7:00-9:00 pm (Black tie optional)
• Limited tickets available
Do you want to be a member of the Cosmosphere? Go here to see all the incredible benefits!
Please no autographs or selfies with Honored Guests. Pictures of this evening’s event will be available here.
*Guests are subject to change. **Tickets are non-refundable.
THANK YOU TO OUR CORPORATE PARTNERS: